Tuesday, May 3, 2011

End of Day One

I walked to Fred P. Ott's for a late dinner, "Kansas City's Original Bar & Grill". Mmmmm....bar food. I was annoying and sat upstairs; after hauling trays of food and pitchers of beer up and down the stairs at Brewsky's South, you would think I would be more compassionate. I read the walls and ceiling filled with graffiti while I ate, then played Galaga & Ms Pac-Man. Takes me back to the good old days of Atari!! Lucky for the other patrons, I left just before they started karaoke.
So far I'm holding up fairly well being alone, but a half a day isn't that big of a deal. Tomorrow will be the true test. Fun day planned..."Fast Five" and a Royals game!! 
Synthia-If I wasn't such a germaphobe, soaking in a hot bath would be amazing! :)

1 comment:

  1. Elisa, what an awesome break you are taking. You have inspired me to eat alone... That takes courage! :)

    ReplyDelete